Friday, April 17, 2009

Spirit Week!

As if you didn't already see my pictures on FB (facebook), Im gonna tell you ALL about spirit week!
Monday was Mega Spirit Monday. It just happened that last weekend, I went to Blossom to look for an Easter dress & I found some amazing mustard colored shorts! Gold & Maroon are our school colors but, we usually just wear maroon & yellowy. So here's a picture of my friend Paige Crandell & I on Mega Spirit Monday, along with Ally Taylor.

Tuesday was Tall-Tee day. Pretty much my most favorite spirit day of the whole year! I LOVED GOING TO SCHOOL DRESSED UP ALL G-STATUS. My new group took the most darling pictures ever. I made us all shirts & we looked super fly. Madi Whiteman, Emily Glauser, & Brittlyn Smith are such hotties. I love my bestfriends!

On Tuesday, we had our pep assembly which was ran by the 8th graders. Definitely NOT a good idea for the future...First of all, I had to run the music AGAIN! I mean, how hard is it to learn how to plug 2 huge speakers in the wall!? Its not even hard, so grow up. Two, every fuse by the football field was blown. None of the music would turn on & we didn't have ANY WAY to use a microphone. *Luckily our janitor came last minute & fixed everything. Three, they put tickets for free popcorn under 75 seats in the bleachers without telling us! WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY POPCORN MADE EVEN! It was totally not planned or desiginated well. Its okay though, I did my job...Ally Taylor & I just danced in the middle of the football field in our tall-tees the whole time. We looked SO fresh...

Wednesday was the one & only Workout day. I totally rocked it. Wore a sweet wife beat, sweat band, nike shorts, nike socks, & my Aesics. Definitley a good combo! Alex & I matched...ha, we planned it. It was like first grade all over again. When matching used to be cool...awh, I miss that. Im so glad Alex is in that group with us. She completes it! If any of those girls weren't there, it would feel incomplete. We complete each other & I need them more than they could ever know. I love you girls! REALLY!
Oh & Alex, thanks for being so crazy like me. Your like the one girl who can make me hyper ALL the time! We are so fun when we're together & I always have the BEST time. BFF!

Thursday was tie-dye day & unfortunately I didn't take a single picture! I know...I totally dropped the ball that day. Im sorry. I wasn't all-out though like I had been. I just wore a tie-dye shirt & jeans. Nothig fun. Not even my cool rainbow socks. No crazy hair or makeup. Nothing. Wow, I slacked. How embarrassing. After tie-dye Thursday, I bet NO ONE is gonna vote for me for most school spirit. Wow, bummer. WOW.

Friday was fancy Friday. Nor did I take pictures on this day. Im sorry, forgive me please! I just wore my new Easter skirt from Blossom with a little shrug & tank top. Nothing too great. I got alotta compliments on it though(:

Overall, I just LOVED spirit week! I've been nominated for most school spirit & I hope I get it. I hope that dumb cheerleader doesn't beat me out of it...which I think she might. Whatever though, I know I have the most school spirit any day!
GREAT WEEK!
love love,
A

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hey Abby! Love your header picture! Logan said "HEY! How'd that get there???" You made his day. ;)