Saturday, July 31, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
directions: write a letter to the person the day is labeled, and let them see what you would really say.
Day 1 - Your best friend
Day 2 - Your crush
Day 3 - Your parents
Day 4 - Your sibling
Day 5 - Your dreams
Day 6 - A stranger
Day 7 - Your ex
Day 8 - Your favorite internet friend
Day 9 - Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10 - Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Day 11 - A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14 - Someone you’ve drifted away from
Day 15 - The person you miss the most
Day 16 - Someone that’s not in your state
Day 17 - Someone from your childhood
Day 18 - The person you wish you could be
Day 19 - Someone that pesters your mind - good or bad
Day 20 - The one that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22 - Someone you want to give a second chance
Day 23 - The last person you kissed
Day 24 - The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25 - The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27 - The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Day 28 - Someone that changed your life
Day 29 - The person you want to tell everything to, but are too afraid to
Day 30 - You
hi brittlyn. i miss you. can you please just come home from utah already? i'm seriously dying here. i miss cramming our bodies into one twin size bed. i miss making the most stupid videos. i miss taking forever to get ready, when we don't even end up liking the result. i miss driving with you. i miss blaring the music in my car. i miss going to eat at all hours of the day. i miss all of our inside jokes. i miss texting for each other. i miss riding our bikes. i miss going to visit the tree with our shoes in it. i miss talking about the most random stuff a human could talk about. i miss making strange noises. i miss shopping with you. i miss dancing in the privacy of my bedroom. i miss brooklyn acting like she was your sister. i miss you sitting at dinner with my family & i. most of all, i just miss you. A LOT. not kidding. you really need to come home, or i need to go there. good thing i'll be up there on friday! holler. i hope i see you, because if i don't..something bad might happen. anywho, i'm going to go text you right now. love you long time, papo.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
2) waychill. rachel. she's also my sister. she's taught me the importance of keeping peace with everyone. she's never in any drama, EVER. i look up to her for that. she's definitely the peacemaker in this house.
3) scottro. hmm, this is a little tougher. joking. scott's taught me how to have fun. he's always finding fun in the simplest things & i think that's super important. with our world changing into this 'easy' lifestyle, electronics, etc., scott still is outside in 110degree weather riding his bike.
4) brittlyn smith. the biggest thing i remember learning from her is to be able to laugh. laugh at everything. don't waste your time on something someone said, or did. just laugh. be happy, even when the worst of situations come.
5) alyssa fergie. no matter what, she's always herself & no one but. she's always telling me that people should accept who you are, whether they like you or not is their issue. so..what i've learned from her? be yourself. no matter what.
6) mindy marsh. she's taught me not to care. it could be portrayed as good, or bad, but this is supposed to be good. she taught me how to just be carefree. even if you mess up, just know that you can try again. don't care about your mistakes, don't wallow over them, just learn from them & move on.
7) tanner thornton. oh there are so many things this guy has taught me..i'm not even sure i can narrow it down into one. one of the biggest things he taught me? to be happy. even when someone you love goes, don't be sad about it. be happy that they are in a better place than you are.8) monson cowley. no matter what, monson told me the most important thing to do was to be the best you can be. at anything. never give up & always try your hardest.
9) emily cliff. everyone loves emily. not kidding when i say that, i mean EVERYONE. what she taught me to do? being trustworthy. i could trust this lady with my whole life, & know it was in good hands.
10) allysun taylor. courageous. is that weird that this is the first word i think about when i think of her? maybe, maybe not. but one thing is for sure, is it applies. big time. ally is always willing to do the right thing, even if it's the hard thing. she's brave. she'll stand up for anyone. she taught me to be courageous.
11) aubreezy allen. my beloved, aubree has taught me so many things like tanner. but one of the biggest ones, the importance of family. i think we take this for granted some times, but aubree always reminds me how important it is. i love her for that.
12) ramsey carroll. WOW, so many great things to say about this kid. i could just go on forever, but i think i'll just name one. he taught me the importance of being different. no body likes a copy, so you might as well be an original. he is the most original as it gets.
13) sydnee rogers. even though she's not around in my life as often as i wish, she's taught me a huge lesson & important one. that's just to be nice. sydnee doesn't talk smack about a single person, ever. she's just nice. she always looks for the good in people.
14) ashlyn cowley. oh my little, pang. wanna know what she taught me? to not judge. ashlyn is the least judgmental person i think i've ever met. she's like sydnee, she'll never say anything bad..even after she knows them. she always keeps an open mind about everything.
15) tate cullen. tate is my little warrior. he's been to hell & back, but he's still standing strong. he taught me that through everything, you have to be tough. the worst will hit you without expecting it, but the only thing you can do is take it like a man & hope it gets better.
honestly, everyone i've ever met has taught me some important lesson or another, but these people just really stand out. not saying i love them any more or less than i love you, but these people have been in my to make me a better person. i love them all very much. they are some of the very best people i've been able to have in my life. i love them & i encourage you to be friends with them, if you aren't. they are AMAZING!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
mountain view, be ready!
well, anywho--i went to the doctor today, the eye doctor. i got my eyes dilated. whoa, that is some sketchy business! it took me forever to be able to see again. i hated it. once they put them numbing drops in, i passed out. yes, i fainted. oh what's new there? since my accident, i've fainted almost every time i've gone to the doctor. not to mention, i've fainted at practice a few times. yeah, it's kind of embarrassing. i wish i knew what my deal was, but i don't.
another thing that happened recently? i went & saw despicable me last night at midnight with a bunch of super great people. aka-the cowley family, the thornton family, & melinda. i really love them all. seriously, if you haven't got to know these people, do. they are absolutely fantastic. the movie was so dang cute. the ending made my heart melt a little. i hope my husband loves my kids as much as he does in the end. awwwh. also--it was so funny! i seriously laughed out loud numerous times. it could be that i was just super slap happy, or that the movie was just so ridiculous it was funny. who knows! all i know is, i laughed. a lot. go see it.
two more things, i'm sorry. one-i am missing my cross country kids so much. i think they've forgotten about me. i can't wait till i can run again. whew, schoolio, don't come too soon. two-the song not afraid by eminem gets me pumped. it has a lot of swearing if you don't get it edited, but it really gets me pumped to do something great. liiiiiike p90x ab-ripper?! ha.
oh shootski, one more thing! UTAH IN 20 DAYS!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
if i could make a wordle for this week, i would.LOVED CALIFORNIA! i cannot wait to go back, not kidding. i wish i was just going back this summer, but i will not be..unfortunate.
i hope everyones 4th was as good as mine!