Sunday, July 18, 2010

Post 208.

right now, all i can say is..i am so happy. so incredibly happy. i'm surrounded by fantastic people all the time. people who share the same interests as me, & people who believe in the same things i do.
i really didn't have that many pictures that contained an exact moment of pure happiness, except for these few that i managed to find. weird how it's with the people that make me the most happy. aubree allen & ally taylor. some of the best girls on this planet. they really are so great. i love them with all my heart, simple as that.
thank you, for becoming my best friends.
my only goal right now, is to be at least half as good of friend, that you are to me.
and thank you for making my summer the best one yet.
{A}

1 comment:

Ally said...

ABBBBBSTUHHH.
YOU rock my socks. for real. love you baby girll. keep it up honey