Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ultra Fantastic People.

so i'm going to do a little post about some of the biggest influences in my life. knowing me, i'll magically forget someone & they'll be heartbroken. so listen, if i do. please forgive me! these people just need to be recognized.

1) b-rooklyn tucker. she's my sister. she's taught me a lot of lessons..like, lots. through them all, she's been on my side & i couldn't have asked anything else from her. loyalty-she taught me how to be a good friend, no matter what happens.
2) waychill. rachel. she's also my sister. she's taught me the importance of keeping peace with everyone. she's never in any drama, EVER. i look up to her for that. she's definitely the peacemaker in this house.
3) scottro. hmm, this is a little tougher. joking. scott's taught me how to have fun. he's always finding fun in the simplest things & i think that's super important. with our world changing into this 'easy' lifestyle, electronics, etc., scott still is outside in 110degree weather riding his bike.
4) brittlyn smith. the biggest thing i remember learning from her is to be able to laugh. laugh at everything. don't waste your time on something someone said, or did. just laugh. be happy, even when the worst of situations come.
5) alyssa fergie. no matter what, she's always herself & no one but. she's always telling me that people should accept who you are, whether they like you or not is their issue. so..what i've learned from her? be yourself. no matter what.
6) mindy marsh. she's taught me not to care. it could be portrayed as good, or bad, but this is supposed to be good. she taught me how to just be carefree. even if you mess up, just know that you can try again. don't care about your mistakes, don't wallow over them, just learn from them & move on.
7) tanner thornton. oh there are so many things this guy has taught me..i'm not even sure i can narrow it down into one. one of the biggest things he taught me? to be happy. even when someone you love goes, don't be sad about it. be happy that they are in a better place than you are.8) monson cowley. no matter what, monson told me the most important thing to do was to be the best you can be. at anything. never give up & always try your hardest.
9) emily cliff. everyone loves emily. not kidding when i say that, i mean EVERYONE. what she taught me to do? being trustworthy. i could trust this lady with my whole life, & know it was in good hands.

10) allysun taylor. courageous. is that weird that this is the first word i think about when i think of her? maybe, maybe not. but one thing is for sure, is it applies. big time. ally is always willing to do the right thing, even if it's the hard thing. she's brave. she'll stand up for anyone. she taught me to be courageous.
11) aubreezy allen. my beloved, aubree has taught me so many things like tanner. but one of the biggest ones, the importance of family. i think we take this for granted some times, but aubree always reminds me how important it is. i love her for that.
12) ramsey carroll. WOW, so many great things to say about this kid. i could just go on forever, but i think i'll just name one. he taught me the importance of being different. no body likes a copy, so you might as well be an original. he is the most original as it gets.
13) sydnee rogers. even though she's not around in my life as often as i wish, she's taught me a huge lesson & important one. that's just to be nice. sydnee doesn't talk smack about a single person, ever. she's just nice. she always looks for the good in people.
14) ashlyn cowley. oh my little, pang. wanna know what she taught me? to not judge. ashlyn is the least judgmental person i think i've ever met. she's like sydnee, she'll never say anything bad..even after she knows them. she always keeps an open mind about everything.

15) tate cullen. tate is my little warrior. he's been to hell & back, but he's still standing strong. he taught me that through everything, you have to be tough. the worst will hit you without expecting it, but the only thing you can do is take it like a man & hope it gets better.
honestly, everyone i've ever met has taught me some important lesson or another, but these people just really stand out. not saying i love them any more or less than i love you, but these people have been in my to make me a better person. i love them all very much. they are some of the very best people i've been able to have in my life. i love them & i encourage you to be friends with them, if you aren't. they are AMAZING!
{A}

1 comment:

Alexis C. said...

Ummm...you forgot me baby girl....love you anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!