Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh Yes.

a lot of happiness has been going on since i've been home. honestly, i go through the biggest changes in such little time. i think i am finally figuring out who i want to be. it's not going to be easy, but i'm going to do it. i've got my home girls to help me get there to.
mountain view, be ready!
well, anywho--i went to the doctor today, the eye doctor. i got my eyes dilated. whoa, that is some sketchy business! it took me forever to be able to see again. i hated it. once they put them numbing drops in, i passed out. yes, i fainted. oh what's new there? since my accident, i've fainted almost every time i've gone to the doctor. not to mention, i've fainted at practice a few times. yeah, it's kind of embarrassing. i wish i knew what my deal was, but i don't.
another thing that happened recently? i went & saw despicable me last night at midnight with a bunch of super great people. aka-the cowley family, the thornton family, & melinda. i really love them all. seriously, if you haven't got to know these people, do. they are absolutely fantastic. the movie was so dang cute. the ending made my heart melt a little. i hope my husband loves my kids as much as he does in the end. awwwh. also--it was so funny! i seriously laughed out loud numerous times. it could be that i was just super slap happy, or that the movie was just so ridiculous it was funny. who knows! all i know is, i laughed. a lot. go see it.
two more things, i'm sorry. one-i am missing my cross country kids so much. i think they've forgotten about me. i can't wait till i can run again. whew, schoolio, don't come too soon. two-the song not afraid by eminem gets me pumped. it has a lot of swearing if you don't get it edited, but it really gets me pumped to do something great. liiiiiike p90x ab-ripper?! ha.
oh shootski, one more thing! UTAH IN 20 DAYS!
{A}

3 comments:

Positive Petersons said...

okay i soo want to see despicable me.. BAD!! i saw a comercial for it and the little girl said, "IT'S SOOO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEE!!" and i diied laughing! hahaha next, eminem= my homeboy. serious.

Abby Giles said...

umm so i knda stalk your blog haha but it just makes me so happy! i love it. oh and i love your music:)

LB said...

we havent forgotten about you!!
love your cross country girls,
kim and sav