Sunday, October 4, 2009

Post 1oh5 Comin' At Chya

sooooooooo, pretty much i had the longest day of my life on friday. i went to school & went straight from school to my meet. i didn't get home from my meet till 12:30 at night. it was ridonkulous.

i PR'd this weekend at my meet. i am so happy! i dropped 4 minutes from last saturday. honestly, so awesome.

who ever thought cross country meets could be so fun? they had a dance party after you raced. although i was awfully tired, i danced. what am i kidding...i danced my furickin' face off! it was so good to meet up with my pal Ramsey. we do duet dance solos at parties all the time. they are exquisite. seriously.

after my meet, you'd think all the girls would fall asleep on the bus ride home right? answer: false. we jammed out the whole way home! we can run off zero energy & i think that's pretty self explanitory.

sara mich (that's what i call her) turned 17 on saturday! so all the toro girls drove to qt after we arrived home from our meet and got gatorades in honor of her. the managers kicked us out though, because it was waaaaay past curfew...

my good friend, jerod, got left at mountain view at midnight. so we had to go back & retrieve him. poor guy.

saturday morning, i had practice with my team. who knew you could have an asthmatic hang over. seriously--i died at practice the next morning. but boy do i absolutely LOVE partner stretches...

so my parents used to wake my sister and i up when we slept in too late. now that im on cross, they let me sleep all i want. i think its because i get up before the sun is...so they feel kinda obligated to let me sleep. its so nice.

another thing that makes me so happy is waking up to a phone call from my bff. she came over & we made a home made meal. all on our own. yeah, it was totally carbs & that's it, but who cares. it was delicious. mashed potatoes & spaghetti. g00d lyfe<3

i wish i was 16. did i not metion how 4 different people wanted to ask me to homecoming? yeah well...if i was 16, i would've been able to go. but imma little munchkin & have to wait till febraury. ps-homecoming was last night. all my friends looked gorg.

my life rox. 'nuff said.

No comments: