Saturday, March 6, 2010

And it all comes down to THIS.

Today, I, Abigail Tucker, am going to mountain view's sadie hawkins dance.
Yes, i know what you're all thinking...how did she do it?! well...i'll tell you....
hahhahhaa, only joking.

But i wasn't lying. i am going to sadies tonight & i'd like everyone to know i am so incredibley excited. it's going to be so much fun! I'm going with an awesome boy named Tyler. He's super crazy & fun to be around! my group has had absolutely zero drama, which i am so incredibley thankful for. *knock on wood*

Also, the theme is super exciting..i think. Sadies on Safari. Yes, clever. anyways...tyler & i are dressing up as tigers. tails & all! in honor of brooklyn's sexy kitty halloween costume, hahaha!
I will take tons of pictures ps.

Well...i just thought i'd update everyone on this big night in my life. my first dance. booyah!
xoxo,
A

No comments: