Thursday, March 11, 2010

Everything is going MY way.

lately, my life has just taken this amazing turn & everything seems to be going right. not kidding.
I've ran varsity in both of the meets i've ran in which is kind of a really big deal to me...even though they're just silly dual meets. Not to mention, i dropped a lot of time this week in the open 800m. SO HAPPY!
If you're wondering about track, it's going great. with the wheater being on our side, it's a lot easier to want to run than to be forced too. even though we've worked out harder this week than any other week this season, i can say i enjoy it. I love running & i know i'm just going to keep getting better if i keep trying. most of the girls from cross that are on track think i'll get most improved runner for track. Hmm. i'm not sure how i'm supposed to take this? But they all say that i've just showed a lot of hard work & effort & it's definitely paying off. Finally, someone notices, ha.
My family is just super awesome lately. They are the absolute best. i cannot wait to see Brooklyn this weekend! Seriously, it's going to be the best spring break ever. I should probably tell my parents how much i love them & how awesome they are before my report card comes back...woopsy.
Rachel is healing very well, if any one was wondering. although she'll have to go to physical therapy, she's getting along a lot better than they expected. typical rach...being the toughest one in the family...
School is the only thing that doesn't seem to be on my side recently. I have to get tutored some times...i'm really horrible at math. Legitimentally, horrible. I get pathetic test scores & i even go in for help & STILL don't understand it. I'll get through it though...because all my other classes are a piece of cake. Taking culinary was the biggest joke ever. my teacher is such a push over, which means we can always get her to make us do nothing. i'm rereading that, & it doesn't exactly make sense. hmm. Besides that, i should really get to work on my pi project, considering it's due tomorrow. Ahh.
Friends are pretty darn good right now. I have this really good friend, tanner, who is super awesome. He tutored me in math for approximately 2 hours...yeah...i know, he thinks i'm stupid probably. but anyways, he's just a really sweet guy & i am so stoked he'll be up in Utah for spring break! That's where i'll be. Also, monson is coming up too & guess what? He's gonna ski with me one day at deer valley! WOOT! finally met someone who skis other than the Zaharis's. speaking of the zaharis's, frolo is going to be up there & we decided we're gonna party so hard. Also, jeff kerr & his family are staying with the z's. Pretty much all my skiing buddies are finally going to reunite! it's been a few years...One more family friend that is going up is the glauser's. Booyah! Although emily's family will be a little farther than lauren's & monson's, i will probably end up seeing her. hopefully.
Oh, did i mention all this goodness takes place in like.........
2 DAYS! yesssssss!
spring break 2010.
livin' this one up!
xoxo,
Abbsigail

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I'm a total creep and see you around school and read your blog all the time cause I love it and think you're adorable and so fun. I figure, we both know and love brim so it's not that creepy, but anyway, you're super cute and I love your blog. :)