Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dear Sibling(s)

hmm. where can i begin? well..alright, i'm going to be blunt if that's ok. here we go. i love you guys, a lot. a lot more than you think. you kind of bug me, a lot. or make me angry a lot. and you guys definitely know how to push my buttons which drives me crazy, but i still love you guys. you guys are some of those people who are going to be there for me for the rest of my life & i really cannot thank you enough. you guys are simply the best siblings could ever ask for! we've done some pretty crazy stuff together. and our inside jokes are far more funny than any others i have. even though we fight, a lot, i think in the end, we always are closer afterwards. you guys can literally make me pee my pants, which could be good & bad. regaurdless, you guys are some of my best friends & always will be. i can't wait till we're older & just laugh at all the old funny times we have, like mom & dad & their siblings. it's going to be a good life ahead, hopefully.
love you lots,
abbs

PS-i am so mad that summer is basically over. i don't want to go back to school, let alone mountain view. my 2 very, very, very best friends won't be there & it's killing me. i don't know how i made it without brittlyn last year, but i have to do it all over again. and without tanner? seriously. i'm dying. BUT on another note, i am having so much fun in utah! i got to see brittlyn the 2nd day i was here & i get to see tan on thursday. tomorrow, i'm heading down to cowabunga bay with part of my family. i'm going to dedicate a whole post tomorrow on my day YESTERDAY. talk about pure insanity! fun insanity that is ;)

No comments: