Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 3.

today i'm here to tell you that i am thankful for THE C!
aka, courtney rogers!
although i don't seem to have a picture of us together, i know one exists...
well let me tell you why i'm grateful for her. she is seriously the funniest girl in the whole entire world. she listens to me whenever i just need to rant. somehow, she understands the nitty-gritty of me. she puts up with me, even when i'm just a sassafrass to her. she always is looking for my best interest and is always putting me in the right direction. and guess what? she makes me feel good about myself. she loves me for me, and vice versa. i can count on her for just about anything, and i can't say that about a lot of people. it's seriously the best to have her live just 1 house away. i'm so glad that she could become one of my sisters within these last few months. i love you, c!
{A}

No comments: