Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pixie-Take 2.

people keep asking me why i decided to cut my hair off. here are the biggest reasons. you ready?

REASON #1
i love the pixie. i just like it, alright? i think it's the cutest thing ever. it's the easiest thing ever. the options are endless, seriously. and guess what? i feel sassy.

REASON #2
i needed a change. no, not from my hair style, but for my overall self. i wasn't trying to draw attention to myself, even though that's what i've gotten thus far in the process. but i wanted to prove to myself and others that i'm starting fresh. it's taken me a whole 16 years to get where i am today and i just wanted to show that to others.

REASON #3
there were some people who needed a wake up call in my life. i know quite a few people who are becoming obsessed with how they look..alright, just about the whole world. that's not what life is about. sure, everyone deserves to feel pretty and cute, but it doesn't need to become what the world is revolving itself around. hair, clothes, shoes, makeup, none of that really matters. so, as soon as your finished getting ready for the day, and feel beautiful, just remember that once you walk out that door, it's not about you, but about someone else.

REASON #4
i've finally finished my insecure stage in life. i'm finally really ok with how i look and how my body is. i'm finally ok with being ME. everyone points out the imperfections on themselves, but i've finally just learned to accept my flaws and it feels great! i may not have the best complexion or the smallest nose, but that's what heavenly father gave me and i love it. *i'm trying to get my friends to learn this principle. **tanner thornton was the main person behind helping me realize this.

{A}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

~~~ (worship)

i love it.

Rachel said...

You don't know how much I love pixie cuts. I support your decision.