Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Sick.

my family isn't the type of people who get sick very often, but this obviously wasn't the case. my sister rachel was sick for about 2-3 days. once she was over it, it hit both my parents simultaneously. now that they're basically done with it, i got it. the start of my break, i wind up sick. seriously, just what i needed.
i've got a fever.
i have more mucus and congestion than ever before.
my whole entire back is extremely achey.
i take 3 bathes a day, hoping that'll help me get better quicker.
i'm always sleeping.
i've worn the same exact outfit since monday: hoodie, tshirt, and pajama pants.
my hair is an absolute disaster.
my calorie intake is 0. i haven't eaten since monday.
i hate being sick. i hate it. i'm so miserable and i just want to be better. i cannot wait till this "little bug" goes away. i'm so over it.
{A}

No comments: