Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm..Coping.

slowly, but surly, i'm getting there. it's not going to happen over night, so you might as well stop pushing it, *cough* family! *cough*
i'm in utah right now. park city, to be exact. i love it up here. it's beautiful. i think this is helping..helping me let go. let's face it, i'm being dramatic. and guess what? i don't care. this is one of the hardest things that's ever happened to me, *i know what you're thinking: i must be doing pretty good.
when i think about it for long periods of time, i get really sad and just want it back. but when i ignore it, it hurts a little less. i need to grow up and learn how to deal, because i'm almost positive ignoring the situation isn't going to get anywhere.

even though the timing for all of this was just completely off, i'd just like to say thank you. thank you to you and your family for putting up with me these past 9 months. you guys treated me incredibely great and now that i don't have it, i'm realizing how much i miss you all. you guys will always mean the world to me, especially you. i'm glad we can be friends, at a distance, because i'm not sure i could ever completely cut you out of my life. this won't be easy, but we'll survive. don't forget about me! i promise i won't forget about you, pinky-pointer-thumb.
{A}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Abby! I'm so sorry. I do hope it's getting easier because I know exactly how hard and miserable it is. But time heals all wounds, so try to not be sad. Instead, remember all the good times and be grateful they happened. :) You're wonderful!

Jujuzinha said...

Hello, I'm a brasilian woman and my English is not perfect, but it was enough to understand your words, feelings and i'd like to say for you that you'll get by...

Juliana

Unknown said...

atta girl.