Saturday, January 29, 2011

In the Words of Asher Roth,

"that party last night was awfully crazy...i wish we taped it."
well guess what? they did. i went to a neon party hosted by some of my friends last night. guess how many people were there? over 1,500! yes, you read that correctly. 15 freakin' hundred people were there! i hung out with some girls on my high school soccer team most of the time, it was great fun. it kind of made me wish i'd done soccer throughout high school.
ANYWAYS, before i left for that party, i went & got some super delicious food at spinatoes with some of my home girls. aka-america, olivia, & maddog. i really love them so much! they are the light of my life.
tonight: i'm going on a date with this ultra fantastic boy, joey. i'm really looking forward to it! i'll take lots of pictures, ok? you guys will probably like him as much as i do, maybe even more.
{A}

3 comments:

Rachel Schlappi said...

dude. LOVE the new header. No joke, it's a keeper :)

Unknown said...

joey. joey. joey. joey. joey. joey. JOEY!

Shelby said...

cute new header Abbs..! Have I mentioned I absolutely LOVE your hair?! You are adorable.

love, Shelby