Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Utard.

i really love utah, with my whole heart. if i could live there, i would. i love park city every time of the year, even when it's just a muddy mess. i wouldn't mind leaving everything behind & going up there to park city high school for my senior year. i'd be 100% ok with that!
anyways, this trip was super successful. i got to see a lot of my friends, which makes me really happy! i miss them already. good thing i'll see all of them next month.
{A}

ps-tanner got me an early birthday present that i'm seriously obsessed with. this picture doesn't even give them justice, but these earrings are TO DIE FOR! literally, i screamed when i found out he got them for him. even though we're miles & miles apart, he's still my best friend. thanks, tantor! i love them & you!

No comments: