Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Word Up.

i know, i can't even keep something up for 14 days. sorry kids, i tried.
since i haven't blogged in a little while, i'll update you on my life and how's it's been going currently.
well for those of you who didn't know, my birthday was last thursday. it was seriously one of the greatest days thus far in my year. for once, everything just went right. i wasn't sick and no body got the chance to ruin my day! i was just happy. oh, probably because my dad spoiled me and got me the iphone 4. WHAT UP! i used to think it was little bit of an exaggeration when people would say the iphone changed your life, but now that i have one, i completely agree. seriously, life changing. you literally have the whole world at your fingertips. and as brooklyn once described it, you live a more spontaneous lifestyle. it makes me so happy, that iphone.
this week, i've gone running every single day and it makes me so happy. i'm finally getting back into my groove and it's going so extremely well. i wear my vibrams every single time i run. i've never felt better. that is no exaggeration! they seriously are magical. i love them.
next weekend, i'm going up to utah to watch my sister compete in her gymnastics me. i've been checking park city's weather report and they are supposed to get TONS of snow this week! it seriously makes me so happy, you have no idea. i love it when i see clouds filled with snowflakes on my iphone's weather update. oh and mesa's weather? oh my goodness. talk about UH-MAZ-ING. loving every second of it! supposed to get some rain this weekend too. love me some rain.
{A}

1 comment:

Anni said...

I like your blog! (: