Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yes'm.

i'm aware i've fallen behind on my annual love of the day, but i'm going to catch up. 3 days all in one!

on the 6th, i have to say that i love naps.
being in high school, i feel like i'm always a little bit sleep deprived, but maybe that's just me. i don't usually do the whole napping on sundays thing, because then i have a hard time falling asleep at night..but i tried it out this last weekend and lemme tell you, i slept like a baby. i haven't had a nice nap like that in so long! i was bathing in it's beauty. mmmm, take me away sleeping angel.

on the 7th, i have to say i am grateful for skype. i skyped with a few of my friends from utah and even one who's currently in hawaii. it made me really happy, getting to see their faces and all. whoever thought of skype is seriously brilliant. i'm seriously not even joking when i say it's one of my favorite past-times. i'll skype anyone any time. even if they're 2 houses down from me.

today i love my grandma. i don't give this amazing women enough credit. she's one of the easiest people to talk to! literally, i can talk to her about anything and she'll just give me advice. she's one of those people who won't ever make you feel stupid, but make you feel loved and that makes me love her even more. she helped me make my sadies costume today, which i'm so excited about! i love my grandmare, i really do.
{A}

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE the new banner!