Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mountain View Cross Country Report.

So, as I told you before, I made the junior varsity team for Mountain View. Our first meet was on Saturday at the golf course behind Scottsdale Running Company. It was for sure the hardest race I've ever done. The hills were KILLER! And being only a freshman, almost everyone would pass you up. It was 3 miles long, so a mile longer than what my course usually is. And to add on another mile, it was also almost ALL uphill. It was so hard! Luckily, my coach, Hucklberry was there. He made me push through it, and if he wasn't there I probably wouldn't do as good as I did. I got a time of 27:19, yeah, not great I know. But Huck said for how flat we've been running, it was awesome! So, Im happy I guess. Well, theres your report for ya, next meet for JV is on Saturday. Next meet for Stapley is on Wednesday. SO EXCITED FOR BOTH!
X's and O's,
AbbSTUHh

No comments: