Sunday, September 21, 2008

A weekend to remember....


So, I was doing something every second this weekend. Friday morning my mother left on a 3 day cruise. She comes back Monday. Friday evening, my friend Brittlyn came home with me! Super fun! Our friends Preston, Alex, Jake, Quinton, Beau and Kevin came over. We just chilled till 9 when I told them they had to go home because I had a meet the next morning. Brittlyn went with them for about an hour while I got ready for bed, then she came back over at 10 and slept over(: Hehe. Her dad had to go to this work thing out in Gilbert so she stayed the night! Saturday morning, I wake up at 5, got ready for the hardest meet of my life! Holy heavens, that golf course was ridiculously hard! The hills were even bigger than the meet before! I actually walked this meet, which was extremely embarrassing :/ awh well right.? It was the hardest course of the season though. I just wish it hadn't been so early on. It was only the 2nd race! After my meet, I came home and hung out with Brittlyn all day. It was fun I must say. Doing nothing and just relaxing feels so good every now and then! Saturday afternoon came along and Brittlyn and I were now bored. We wanted to do something! Soooooo, we found an old pair of shoes, wrote all over them and threw them up onto a telephone wire down North on Val Vista. Hahahaha it was so hilarious, I almost peed my pants! Dang, I love that girl. A few hours after that, we decided to call our friend Alyssa and go ice skating. So of course, we did and we had an absolute blast! We met up with our friend Connor there which was way exciting too!
After ice skating it was pretty late so we just decided to go home for the night. I was so extremly tired! Long day! Earlier that day I had dropped my phone in my water that I was drinking so I had let it dry out all day long. So I came home and decided to turn it on. I had a bigillion texts! One of which was devistating news! My best guy friend, Preston, had just been in a horrible car accident with some of my other friends. I started balling my eyes out thinking everyone was like gonna DIE or something, but everyone ended up being some what alright. Preston just had a huge goose egg on his forehead which was a serious relief! Quinton though, ended up staying in the hospital till 3 in the morning! I know, SCAREY! My other friend, Beau, his head hit the window of the car causing it to break and he had to get 6 staples in his head! AH! I was freaking out but everyone is ok and Preston, Brittlyn, Kelsey, I and Tiana made everyone cookies(: Wow, what an eventfull weekend. And that was just PART of it. Holy dang. This is a long blog. I guess Im just......busy?.....eventfull? Hahaha! Whatta weekend........

X's and O's,

AbbStUhH

No comments: