Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chilly?

What the heck, is the hot, dry Arizona finally getting chilly?! YES! Pretty much I am bouncing off the walls. I actually got to wear a jacket this weekend! hahaha yay! But ya know whats funny? Is we people from Arizona think 65-70 degrees is actually cold. I know, everyone is Utah is like, uhh, ya kidding me, thats a regular summer evening. Yeah, well, NOT HERE! I love the cold wheather. And what makes it even better is soon everyone starts singing Christmas songs. My favorite time of the year by far! Awh Im so happy is finally getting cold, you have no idea.

Ok, enough of this cold nonsense. October Break is over! Ah! I really wanted to go to Utah like planned but obviously it just wasn't ment to be *tear. Wednesday night, had a girls night which was so fun! Riding bikes to sonic, haha oh joy. And yes, Abby Tuckers way of transportation is a bicycle. Thursday night, hung out with my bestfriend as usual. Then invited some cutie boys over! Yeah! Friday night went to the Toro game with my sophmore friends which was super fun! Got shakes afterwards which were delicious. Saturday, woke up went on a run and then Brittlyn came over. And then Brooklyn invited a bunch of her friends over. She has really nice friends ya know. I met this boy named Ramsey who was just so nice! He made me happy when some stupid girl was being mean to me. I like that Ramsey boy. Saturday night approached and Brittlyn and I called her little lover, Preston. He's my best guy friend so I didn't really mind hanging out with him. But we hung out with him and Preston was with his friend Lil' John. Yes, thats what he goes by. Probably the shortest 16 year old I've ever met. His car, let me tell you, COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! 1929 Mercedes baby! Sweet car. And yes, that is what it looks like, to the right. Sweet right? My mom came outside and saw it and asked if he was Steve Nissel's son. Thats how sweet it is. Well I had a really relaxing break I guess. No big parties, but thats ok! I had fun! Cannot wait till I head up to Utah to ski and be in extremley cold wheather. Yay!
X's and O's,
AbbSTUHH

1 comment:

Julie said...

Did you really just say a 16 year old kid was driving that sweet car?!? That is C-R-A-Z-Y CRAZY!!!