Friday, October 10, 2008

Lake Day!

DANG! It has been so long since I've been to the lake. I mean seriously, I love it there! I may not seem like a girl who likes to get her hair wet and have no make up on, but I honestly do. The lake, awe, it was great! Even though I didn't go with my best friends, it was still so much fun. I went with Lolo Zaharis, Mackenzie Skousen, Jeff Kerr, and my cousins Megan and Nug Norberg. It was kind of embarrassing being the only one who couldn't get up on the wake skate. But hey! I'll be ok...haha. I had so much fun watching my friends get out there and do their stuff. It was awesome! Then, they busted out the tubes. OH DANG! My speciality! I did awesome on those bad boys. I never fell off! Unless of course I was on the tube that was half flat. Ya see, when theres not enough air in the tube, the tube will fold, depending whos on the tube. And I was on it with my friend Mackenzie. She's alot taller than me. Im not calling her fat, but Im alot skinner than average people so the weight wasn't really evened out. So, when her dad would do really sharp turns, the tube would fold in half. Hahahah I couldn't keep it down. I wasn't heavy enough. Awh well right? Haha. Well break is doing me good although I haven't ran yet. Im doing it tomorrow. First thing after I wake up. Even if its hot out. Ah, hot! I hate that word sometimes...Well I think Im gonna hit the hay. Im really not even tired but whatever! Goodnight bloggies.
X's and O's,
Abby

No comments: