Saturday, October 18, 2008

I miss my bestfriend!

My bestfriend, Brittlyn Smith, left out of town on Wednesday night to California till Satday. She's going with someone of her friends who live by her old house in Gilbert but man do I miss her! I went to school Thursday morning ready to see her and give her a hug, but she wasn't there. I walked to my locker, put my stuff away then I really had no one to talk to. Haha. I felt like I had no friends! I know I have friends, but none of them are my age or go to my school. It was kind of embarrassing standing there all alone with no one to talk to I must say hah.
Friday finally came and I got ready to hang out with people but I honestly didn't know who to hang out with! Brittlyn was gone. I always hang out with Brittlyn! So weird not being able to call her and have her say, "Ok, Im riding your bike back to your house in like 15 minutes!"
So Friday night I ended up hanging out with my friend Colton for like an hour. We seriously didn't do anything except ride bikes. Haha we're losers. But it was nice having someone there I must admit.
Saturday morning, I woke up and texted Brittlyn thinking she would be home tonight so I could run my little legs to her house and see her as soon as she got home! NOPE! She decides to stay an extra night in California. Ugh. At this point, Im just feeling like such a loser because I really will have nothing to do tonight. She's probably having so much fun without me :/ awh.
I hope my Aunt Julie can hangout with me tonight! When I went to Dallin's football game with her on Thursday, I had so much fun! BRILLIANT! I know what Im doing tonight now. Im hanging out with my cousins. Yeah, they're all like 5 years younger than me, but whatever! They are so hilarious and cute and I miss them.
Kinda of lame week without Brittlyn though...Awh, I really miss her.
Its ok. Things will get better!
love love,
A

No comments: