Sunday, October 19, 2008

Awh!

Yesterday, I was bored out of my mind so I was looking through Picasa (Photo thing on computer) with my dad and we came past these super cute pictures! I miss all these fun things! I love looking at old pictures that bring back memories. Awh! (From L to R) Aleesa was a fairy. Alyssa was a fairy. Kurt was a basketball player. Mackenzie was a cowgirl. I was a fairy. Tate was a gangster. Taylor was something, I dont really know. Colton was a baseball player. Abby was disco girl with Natalie. Scott was a basketball player along with Landon. And I have no idea what Kevin was. Hahah good times! 6th grade. I miss having these boys being my bestfriends! Birthday Party of 6th grade!The first time we stayed at our house in Deer Valley. Facial masks with Rachel and Brooklyn! AWH! 05 Coronado 05 with Lolo Zaharis and family etc. Amazing sand castle done by Mister Mike Norberg! AMAZING YEAR!
Thanksgiving with the Asletts 05 (L to R) Griffin. Me. Max. Scott. Brooklyn. Brooke. Rachel. Waking up at Lake Powell 04 (L to R) Kate Clifford. Regan Clifford. Mackenzie Skousen. Me.
I love old pictures and old memories! Sometimes, I want to rewind.
love love,
A

1 comment:

Ally said...

those are so dang cute! fun memories!