Monday, October 20, 2008

I miss them like livin' crap!

The Huishs.
Yes, this is the family I was so freakin' excited to see this last weekend. The family who is super close to my heart! I love them so dang much its unreal. They're probably some of my closer cousins, but thats how it is on my mothers side of the family.
After they're 12 hour drive, I come home to them swimming in my pool! Now that the pool is around 70 degrees, we dont swim in it. But Utah people, thats nothing! They were swimming like we do in the summer, A WHOLE HECK OF ALOT!
Hahah, this family makes so so happy! I cannot wait to see them in December! New Years with them and the Asletts. Party!

I bet after you see these cute pictures, you understand WHY Im in love with this crazy Utah family so much! They're simpley adorable!
I had so much fun going to the Junior Blues Game with them at Mountain View to cheer my cousin Dallin on. He's such a stud. He didn't come out of the game for a second! He plays saftey and reciever. Im a girl, so of course I dont know what that is! But he was always being said over the mega phone. Awesome job Dall!
Well, thats it for this post. I love all my cousins, both Funks and Not. Your all amazing and I miss you all lots! Hope to see you cool cats soon!
love love,
A

3 comments:

Julie said...

Abby!!! You are the BEST!!! You are so fun to hang with. I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of just you and me chillin' by the pool. I can't wait for you guys to come up to Utah! Love you Abbstuhh!!!

According to Cassie said...

Hey Abby! I need your e-mail address so you can read my blog!

Ally said...

i totally have that one of those swimsuits. my aunt owns the buisness that makes them! its HAPARI