Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Livin' the Mascot Life!

My new way of living consists of being the mascot now! Its seriously the funnest thing I've yet to discover at school. Today was my first game in the suit and even though it was freakin' hot, I loved it! All the cheer girls took pictures with me and I just had such a fun time in that smelly thing! Arizona is a little bit hot for mascot suits, so you can possibly imagine how sweaty that thing gets. Hahaha! Basically, I was in swimming in some kids sweat who I didn't even know. I mean, how am I supposed to know who's been in that costume?! Exactly! Well, my next game is next week sometime and I'm pumped! Counting down the days! This day definately made everything better from yesterday. Got my phone back and we get out early tomorrow! SAWEET!
X's and O's,
AbbsTUhh

1 comment:

Ally said...

YOU WERE PRO MASCOT! haha way fun for you! Haha thank YOU for loving me! you are just a crack up i always laugh with you... ALL THE TIME! haha you will always be one of my best friends! love you!