Thursday, November 6, 2008

Its been awhile.

Obviously nothing to great has happened recently, otherwise you would see more posts.
Anyways, I guess I'll just talk about my week.
Its pretty good. We have a new president! Everyone says we will be needing alot of blessing with this new guy Obama as president. That doesn't make getting a new president sound too great.
Besides getting a new president of the US nothing is really new.
Tomorrow night I will be going to my friend Paige's birthday party! Its going to be huuuuuge! She hired a DJ & kids in high school are coming! Whoa, crazy! I'll tell you how that goes later,. But anyways, Halloween & October are over! So dang speedy! This means Thanksgiving and everyone's favorite CHRISTMAS! I already know what I want Santa to bring me. The sweetest tricycle ever. It has a basket & everything. The seat is bigger than my head. Its seriously just ment for a comfortable sweet ride! Perfect for me! Better have 'Santa' claim it before any other kid in Mesa does ;)
Well, lately I've just been super happy. My friends are great! I actually just went to an abandoned house with a couple of my friends today & watched them BMX bike in the empty pool. So legit, they couldn't quite. The house has like zebra walls! Its awesome. Brittlyn & I are gonna get it all fixed up then move there! hahah, just kidding. To scarey!
Anyways, nothings really new with me, but I hope everyone is having a good November! Today is was 52 degrees! Super chilly for us Arizona kids. Cannot WAIT to go to Utah! Christmas up there, but we're renting it out for New Years. Serious bummer. First New Years in AZ in a loooooong time. Definately gonna be different.
love love,
A

No comments: