Saturday, November 8, 2008

Paige's Party!

I told you I would update you on this fabulous party I would be attending, so now, I WILL!
Probably one of the funnest things I have done with my friends in a long long long time! Mesa hasn't had a party that fun, in forever!
She hired a DJ & had some seriously awesome strobe lights goin' on!
When I got there with my friends Alex & Makayla, NO ONE was dancing. Seriously? Come on people! This invitation had dance party written allllll over it. But, if you know me, I changed the 'no dancing' mood fast! Alex & I started dancing, then more of our friends came & danced with us & before we knew it everyone was dancing. And EVERYONE is alot of kids! Somewhere between 60-100 kids were there. It was insane fun! I love my friends! They made my night!
love love,
A

1 comment:

Ally said...

Of course youre the one to start dancing! haha! Sounds like a BLAST!