Monday, December 1, 2008

The Best Break In a Long Time

Last Wednesday, we got out of school for Thanksgiving break. I haven't had a break THAT fun in a loooooong time. Wednesday after school, my bestfriend, Brittlyn, came home with me. We got all ready & looked super cute & then all we ended up doing that night was playing at the park with Colton & Jaren.
I had never met Jaren before. Either had Brittlyn. This was because he lives in Utah. He's Coltons cousin. So anyways, we show up to this park thinking JJ (thats what I call him because there his initals) was going to be there with Colton. Nope! Colton was just chilling in the grass by himself, looking like a loser haha. We started asking Colton where JJ was & all of a sudden we hear this weird noise. "WACHOW!" Colton starts busting up laughing & there is JJ standing on a big rock. He had been hiding in a bush the whole time! What dummies. It was pretty funny though, not gonna lie. Haha.
Thursday! Thanksgiving! I went over to my grandma Funk's house. I love that little old lady. She's probably the favorite grandma in this house hold. Shhh! Dont tell! Anyways, we had a delicious thanksgiving. The wheather was FABULOUS! Towards the evening, it started becoming a little overcast, but it was beautiful. That night, I called Brittlyn. She was staying with us for the rest of break because her parents were both out of town. Colt & JJ called us, asked to hangout. We did. Watched a movie then went on a bike ride. Went to the park. As we were chilling at the park, we felt a few drops every little while. Then within 10 minutes of the very few drops, it just started POURING! It was so so so much fun! We all played in it for like 10 minutes then we decided to run home back to my house. So we're running home in rain where its pouring so hard we can't even see in front of us! THEN IT STARTS HAILING! It was the coldest rain of my life but I loved it! Arizona hadn't rained this hard in forever!
So while Im running, Colton asks if I want to ride his bike home so I can get warmer quicker, because Brittlyn & I walked. We didnt wanna ride bikes to the park. Then JJ offered his to Brittlyn. Brittlyn got on JJ's bike & I just kept running. I guess Colton dropped his phone on the road, so everyone stopped. You see, when its hailing super hard & your running AGAINST the rain, you gotta close your eyes, otherwise, BAM your eyes are out! So I didnt know & ran STRAIGHT into Brittlyn. Flipped completely over her bike & was dying laughing in the street in the middle of a hailing rain storm. Probably the funniest thing of the weekend! I peed my pants, but you couldn't tell because of the rain. We were SOAKED!
Once we got to my house, we danced in the rain for a little while longer, & then Colton & JJ said we should go into the backyard. When we were back there, Brittlyn tried taking off her jacket she had on over her clothes. If you've ever tried taking of a wet sweatshirt, you know its hard because its SUPER heavy. So while she was entertained with that, Colton & Jaren were talking to me. Then they both grabbed me & ran & pushed all three of us into the ICE COLD POOL! Most freezing night of my life, but it was totally worth it.
Friday night, Brittlyn & I had a girls night. Whenever we have those, we make funny videos! So I'll try to fix it up then post it soon. We're so random & funny when we're together! I love my best friend! (:
Saturday Brooklyn took Brittlyn & I to see Twilight which I LOVED! Im reading the book because everyone says that the book is even better! Yeah, really excited about that! After Twilight, we went to In-N-Out and got delicious burgers, milkshakes, & fries. YUM! Gotta love In-N-Out!
Saturday night, Colton called AGAIN & asked if Brittlyn & I wanted to hang out. We said sure, but they couldn't hang out till 9 so we walked over to our friend Bryan's house for a little. He had the coolest game room I've ever see! It had like game machines like in an arcade. LOVED IT! We left Bryan's then Colton called again & asked what Brooklyn was doing. I was like, uhh what the heck? My sister is 17 & is totally out of your league. Hahah. Then he told me how Jaren had an older brother who was 17 & a senior! I was like, oh well, if JJ's hot, then his brother must be! So Brooklyn, Brittlyn, & I, got on facebook to check out this brother. YEP, smokin'! Brooklyn told him to come over so all of the boys came over & watched Hot Rod with us. If you haven't seen that movie, I suggest you do. There is alot of bad language, but its probably the most funny thing EVER! Its like a Napolean Dynamite.
My break doesn't sound that great, but I hung out with the most fun people ever! And having my bestfriend stay with us all weekend long was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving Break.
Now for Christmas break, Brooklyn & I are gonna visit Jaren & Dallin (his brother) while we're in Utah! Hanging out with two cute boys should be a pretty fun vacation if your asking me! We're gonna ski with them & its going to be so great! Woo! Im excited. I just want next break to come already! GEEZ!
I LOVED THANKSGIVING BREAK! Best Thanksgiving ever!
love love,
A

*the first picture is of Jaren & Colton. Jaren is in the orangish shirt, & Colt is in the white. Those boys are my new bestfriends! (:
*the bottom picture is of Dallin, the boy who is Brooky's age. He's SO CUTE! That's his aunt, Coltons mama. AH! All the boys are so dang cute!

No comments: