Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pure Happiness Every Second!

Today was just one of those great days that you just want to rant about & tell all your friends how absolutely fabulous it was. So here it goes!
First off, school was great. I got all my homework done during school & I seriously had the best time of my life in Goodman's class today. Ally Taylor is the cutest/funniest girl I know! She IS one of my bestfriends & I couldn't imagine my life without her. She is so amazing! AH! At lunch, Gavin & Kyle were just being so funny & made me laugh so hard about all this dumb drama Im in. I love them! Seminary was good because I got to add 2 LINKS to the service chain which made me feel good(: P.E. was the greatest thing, as usual. Im so happy I finally have my bestfriend Alex back! She gets everything about me & is the most histerical girl in the whole entire world. We've already planned out next years' summer. Its going to be the best one of my whole life I think!
After school, I got my run in. Colton came with me this time! He was so speedy & insisted on racing me. I was like, "Hails no! I'll kill you & you will get embarrassed!" hahah. Totally a joke. He woulda killed me. I wasn't in the mood for a loss. Haha. We ran to Brittlyn's house & said hi to her. I love her so dang much! My number one bestfriend, Brittlyn Clarene Smith! Now this girl, she's amazing!
After running I went to the canery with my ward for mutual. Fortunately enough, I was blessed to have my ULTIMATE BESTFRIEND, Brittlyn, be in my ward. Her & I had a contest to see who could bage the most beans. Pretty much, I won by a million! Even though the canery is dirty, loud, & smells weird, it always turns out being a blast!
And now we are here. Its currently 9:10 & I AM TIRED! I need was my face, brush my teeth, drink one whole cup of ice water, & read Twilight for 30 minutes...or untill I fall asleep. Life is currently great! Lately, my friends have been making everything so much better. Along with my sisters. I am just so ready for the REAL Christmas season to come around, when everyone is happy. Even better news! My grades are going up, ALOT! I might get my phone back this weekend! YAY! Good day.
Currently: Lovin' Life.
A

1 comment:

granny funk said...

Your blog is darling. I am glad I finally figured out how to spell abbstuhh. Be sure to print this off so your grandkids can read it and die laughing. Love Granny Funk