Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yes, I converted...

I have converted. Twilight Fan I am!
A few weeks ago, Twilight came out in theaters for the first time & everyone said it was either, dumb & had bad acting, or not even close to how good the book is. I was honestly really determined to not be in the norm & read this book that everyone raves about, but then I had to see the movie...Its all a blur from here. I go into this movie, thinking I am TOTALLY wasting my money if everyone says its horrible, & I walk out & am totally in love with it! Once I saw Edward on screen for the first time, the first words coming out of my mouth were "EW!" What were all these crazy girls thinking?! He's not sexy at all! & All my friends were head over heels for him, to say the least! But After watching the movie, its easy to say that Edward Cullen is the sexiest man who has ever walked this earth! I want an Edward so bad now. Gosh, he is amazing!
After seeing the movie, I had to listen to people & read the book. Everyone was stunned I loved the movie! They all said the same thing, "K, the movie is alright, but the book is a million times better! A million more times sexy!" Ok, I had to read it now. I didnt even think it was possible for Edward to get more sexy! I started reading it about 3 days ago & I am half way through with chapter 3. I know people think Im crazy because Im not GLUED to it, but I like having a few hours to think about whats going to happen next. Even though I may not have it in my hands 24/7, I love it! Easily the best book I've yet to come across in my short life. After Twilight, I will continue reading the books. & seeing the fabulous movies of course (if there is any)! I loved it. I love Twilight. I am converted!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like you're a Yoda fan who has converted to Twilight fan..."Twilight fan I am." May the force be with you as you run with vampires!