Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good News!

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/Abbs_of_Steal/Britt%20ONLY/?action=view&current=c1a80a1d.pbr
Watch this video of my bestfriend Brittlyn & I. Most random video we have yet to create! We will continue making videos if we recieve positive comments asking for more. Thanks! -Abby & Brittlyn

Boy have I been lacking on my posting.
For those of you who actually read this, Im sorry I haven't updated recently.

High-lights of my week:
Monday night I got my phone back after having it taken away for a month! That was super exciting news. I won't do anything stupid anymore, or try not too. I want Santa to come visit me afterall.
Thursday was the best ever! WATCHED MY FAVORITE SHOW! Office! I want a Princess Unicorn Barbie for Christmas. Hook me up Dwight? That last episode was probably one of the best ones ever....but I must admit, Merideth's belly dancing, was extremley......disturbing. The intervention was great! The dad who needed to be a hero who ended up with the black barbie. Oh gosh! Great, great episode.
Friday I hung out with my friends Paige & Alex. We went over to Paiges & helped her babysit. Kinda boring, but then we came back to my house & rode bikes. Hahah THAT was fun!
Saturday I got my work done really fast so I went to Bahama Bucks with Alex. Every time I go there, I just think of all the good times with the Asletts. I miss them so much! I cannot wait to see them while Im up there! We're gonna be reunited & it is gonna feel so good! Haha inside joke with our family and there.
After Bahama's, we went to Alex's house & made the funniest video EVER! Mac computers are the best things in the whole entire world. They make everything/everyone look beautiful. Love it. Im trying to convert my dad that Mac's are the way to go. Hopefully my loving second mother, Margie, can convince the master. Late Christmas present perhaps?
Satruday night, Brittlyn, Alex & I stayed at my house alone. We rode bikes around in crazy clothes. Yelling at people as they drove by. That was fun. After becoming freezing cold, we went back to my house & cuddled inside by my fire place. Hah, 3 bestfriends! I love those girls. After being warm, we went out on my tramp & watching the clouds & stars. Saw 3 shooting stars together! I think it was the best expierence I've had with those 2 girls. We talked & watched for an hour. It was perfect & relaxing. I love my bestfriends!
I had a good weekend. Life during the holidays is good. Arizona is still freakin' hot sometimes! I want the weather to really get cold! Im sick of all this half cold stuff. Driving to Utah in 5 days!
love love,
A

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super fun week! and that video... oh my heck! so so funny! love ya twin!