Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bye-Bye Utah

Tomorrow is the day that we leave the fabulous Utah.
I am SO bummed.
Things I love in Utah that Arizona doesn't have:
Snow, Boots, Skiing, Fire places, Sledding, Cute Heavy Coats, Dial-A-Ride, The cute Bollinger boys & Hot Coco.
Gonna miss chasing that little boy around Cafe' Rio. I love the Bollinger babies! Summer, Everett, & Tracey. That's Tracey & I apologize for the unfabulous quality. It was taken from my phone.
Boy am I gonna miss those things! Seriously, I have never been so dang bummed to leave. All the years before, I've been rushing! rushing! rushing! to get out of here & for some reason, I just really don't want to this year. I want to see the Asletts again before we leave! And I wanted to see Dallin & JJ. I didn't get to because my parents wouldn't drive me down to Sandy. So mad! I was definitely NOT done skiing. I only got 7 days in for goodness sakes! That is not enough.
I don't wanna leave. Maybe I can convince my parentals to stay just ONE more day!? Yeah right. We have stupid renters coming to rent out our house......super, super bummed. Im going to miss the Nichols! Im gonna miss playing Tony Hawk Underground till 1 AM with Cary. Awh! Im gonna cry! I gotta stop.
love love Utah,
A

No comments: