Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Great Start

This New Years Eve was probably one of the best spent.
I slept over at one of my bestfriends house, Alex Tanner. Her mom rented out the whole ice rink at Polar Ice in Gilbert. Hundreds of people came! Mainly families in their ward, but it was so much fun! I ate so much! Let me just tell you, the Estate Groves women know how to cook. It was SO dang good! I loved playing broom hockey with all the boys & ice skating with Christa. Hah her dance moves were even crazier than mine if you can imagine. Broom hockey kinda made everyone sore after, but it was totally worth it! Falling flat on your back KINDA kills! But I laughed so hard throughout the whole game. The goofy helments they made us wear, which messed up my hair! Alex, Kenzi, & I all wore tie-dye & wore sweet hot pink eyeshadow. Oh, I can't forget our silver glidder eyeliner! Everyone got a kick outta that! It was fun getting ready. They did their hair in high ponies, & I did mine in SWEET SPIKES!
Overall, easily the best New Years Eve I have ever expeirenced in my life. Thank you Tanners for allowing me to sleep over & thank you mother for letting me do it all.
love love,
A

No comments: