Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mama & The Girls

Yesterday, my mom told my dad that him & my younger brother Scott could head up to Utah to have a ski weekend. Apparently, they had been getting alot of snow, so Todd Tucker would definitely be hittin' that up! My dad loves skiing more than anything! Its definitely his favorite thing in the whole world.
With all the boys in the house bein' gone, my mom decided to take us to the mall! I don't even remember the last time I went to the mall with all my sisters & my mom. Seriously, it feels like years. I think it might be! Anyways, we went to Nordstrom & all got a new pair of jeans except Rachey. She got an Ed Hardy shirt which I found for her. I think I might be stealing that some time soon ;) Just kiddin' Rach! Really though, its so cute. We found Brooklyn shoes for Winter Formal. I think she's gonna be lookin' the cutest personally. Im in LOVE with her dress! The dance is this weekend! I really wish I was 16....! My mom got some super cute Hudsons! When we were driving there, she's said "I know what I want and that's jeans! I used to not shop on the sale racks & now I do. I should be rewarded with a new pair of jeans!" Hahah I love my mom. She's so great! Usually, when we go to the mall, my mom won't buy us anything unless we can pay for half of it. She took us yesterday & basically bought us whatever we asked for! Those trips DO NOT happen often.
I didn't find anything in Nordstrom. The only thing I wanted was white, skinny pants. I knew they had some at Pac Sun so we went over there. They had some of course & I love them more than anything! I have wanted white pants for so so long. I love em'! They we're having a sale, so I got white & grey pants for 55$! How cheap huh!? I am a lucky girl. I got 2 pairs of pants while everyone else only got one. Haha!
I love spending time with my mom & sisters. We hadn't in a long, long time & I am so happy I got too this weekend. I had such a fun time! I think I have the best family in the whole entire world. I am so grateful for them & how awesome each of them are. I love you guys!(:
love love,
A

16 days baby!
WOOOOOO!

No comments: