Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Good Stuff

Recently, nothing super, fantastic has happened. I'll just talk about some random good stuff just because I needa post something. Its been 2 days!
Okay, first things first. My birthday is in 18 days! Im seriously counting down. I dont know why I am so excited to be 15; nothing great happens, just another year. I asked for a new phone, an outift & highlights. I dont think I'll get the last one. My mom is always pushing me into NOT changing my hair color. Part of the reason I think is because, once you do it once, you gotta keep going back! Im asking for the LG Dare. Its basically Verizon's iPhone. Super cooly & all touch!
On Monday, I signed up for EFY. Im going with my little sister Rachey. Super excited!I really hope we get in. EFY is my favorite camp in the whole world & if I dont get in, I might cry my eyes out.
I've been working really hard in school this semester & my grades are lookin' pretty good! I am happy about that. Whenever our grades our good, it basically determines how the relationship between our parents is. If you had bad grades, our parents will be on your back about EVERYTHING! If you have good grades, they let you stay out a little later & they let you do more fun things & trust you a little more...so good grades are definitely encouraged in the Tucker home.
Well that's about it. My life isn't super fantastic lately, sorry!
love love,
A

No comments: