Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reunited with Leslie!

Yesterday I tried to keep my post about the inaguration, but yesterday was a super, fabulous day!
After about 3 months, I finally got to go driving with Leslie again! She picked me up in her little white, chevy & we drove to Starbucks. Got some fraps, & then talked about our lives. Awh, I love talking with her! She is so helpful & always knows how to help me. She supports me no matter what. She isn't afraid to tell me Im wrong because she always wants me going in the right direction.
After we went to Starbucks, we drove around town just BLARING music & dancing like there was no tomorrow. I can home that night exhausted; that's how crazy we were. When we were driving, we kinda blew one of her speakers. Haha! Leslie & I like it loud. After driving for like half an hour, we decide to go write all over her boyfriend's car while he's at work. On our way over there, we see Ally Taylor at the stop light. When I came to school today, she told me she had never seen anyone be so crazy in their car. It was so great!
We get to Buffalo Wild Wings & try to sneak up to his (her boyfriends) car. She's done it before, so he called me & said "You better back away from my car or your dead!" He was being sarcastic considering they were car markers that just wash off with water(: We wrote all over the windows & it was just so entertaining! We got caught by him the first time, so we tried zooming away in Leslie's car which actually worked! We hid for about 5 minutes, then came back & wrote even more! Him being the host at his work made it really easy & fun considering he could see us the whole time. Hahaha!
Writing on cars is DEFINITELY one of my new favorite hobbies! I totally loved it. I loved trying to be sneaky. I will definitely be doing that again & soon! I love spending time with Leslie. She's one my bestfriends in this whole world & I only have 3! She's amazing & I love her so so much!
love love,
A

No comments: