Monday, January 5, 2009

Talmage Dennis Barney

You resembled my 3rd grandfather.
You took care of me so well whenever I was with you.
I loved being able to stay with you at your cabin with Britt & the family. I will always remember getting my nickname 'CRASH Tucker.'
I'll miss giving you hugs & feeling like Im squeezing a marshmellow!
You we definitely loved by me & many others.
You were awesome!I hope you & my grandpa Herm are happy together again! Brittlyn & I wanna be bestfriends forever like you guys. Your our inspiration that its possible. We love both of you with all our hearts! Rest in paradise guys.
love love,
A

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Crash Tucker you are the sweetest. That made me so happy to see all those kind things you said. I hope you know how much he loved having you around. He'd chuckle whenever we'd talk about you and then usually say, "Oh Crash, how is she doing anyway?"
I am so glad you are Britt's forever friend. I've been so lucky that you've been there to take such great care of her. I am sorry you had to go through the same loss not to long ago. But you know they are up there looking out for you both now. I love ya Abby, my other daughter.
DeAnn

JLang said...

Imagine my surprise when I found your blog doing a google search for Dennis Barney. Tell your parents I said Hello.
Joni Lang
Your Dad's cousin

Hayley! :) said...

That's cuute!!