Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slacking Majorly?!

I have been the biggest slacker on my blog EVER! I am so sorry! I almost forgot my little blog even exsisted. But as you know, about 2 weeks ago, I had my birthday! It was totally awesome and I loved it. That was definitely a good day. These past few weeks I have been busy planning & etc. Alex Tanner, my bestfriend, came up to Utah with me last week for President's Day and BOY WAS THAT FUN!
We got carameled apples everyday from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I taught her how to ski! We got her down the whole mountain 3 times! haha, I know it doesn't seem like much at all, but its scarey when you've never skiied before! We also had so much fun hanging out at the clubhouse. We usually got lunch there, delish! We basically had the most drama-free, relaxing weekend ever! It was so nice to just get away from school and friends. Some times, we teenagers just need a break.
While we were up there we also saw my friends Clave & Griffin. I usually see Griffin ever time I come up but I haven't seen Clave in years! He used to live in Arizona with Griffin, but then they both moved. Clave lives in California and is an awesome surfer! Not to mention, he's a freakin' stud! Griffin and Alex are really good friends now & I talk to Clave alot. I love those boys! They are so funny! We went to dinner with them, and I was just CONSTANTLY laughing! Griffin says to most random things that are just absolutely hilarious! I am so happy he's my best guy friend. Its just a bummer he lives so far. I get to see him alot though...I am blessed.

Lately school has been so busy! I have been working on this monstrous project with my friend Madi Whiteman. Its this huge powerpoint & we have to talk about the guy for 6 minutes each. That's alot of information we have to know. We aren't allowed to even read of the screen! Pretty sure Dale Goodman gives out some wickedly hard assignments!
This Friday, I went and hung out with some of the girls on the track team. We we're planning on playing 007, but plans changed and we went party hopping! We went to our friend Tate's house for about 5 minutes, but it wasn't fun at all. We ended up walking over to this neighborhood where a 7th grader was throwing a MASSIVE party! I mean, HUGE! He like had two ENORMOUS jumpy things, bigger than I've ever seen! Easily could hold 20 kids at once. Then, he had a strobe light with a fog machine on the tennis court. He had a DJ playing music too. It was insane! We never through parties like that when I was in 7th grade! Basically, every teenager, no matter how old, showed up to that party & it was so fun!
When I was at that party for the little 7th grader, his friends came up to me & asked for me. I walked over to the birthday boy, Cody & told him happy birthday. Then he asked for his present & I felt so terribley bad because I didn't get him anything! Haha, he asked for a kiss. So of course, I gave him a little peck to the cheek. He was all blushy! Cutest kid ever. I hope he had a good birthday!

Yesterday, my friend Preston came over & I buzzed his head! He has the cutest hair known to man, and he is the cutest boy ever but he wanted to rebel & shave his head. Just like every other boy out there...it ended up looking super good! But little did I know, he didn't ask his mom! She still loves me though(: At least, thats what she said...haha it'll grow back right?!

Well, Im sorry I've been so busy! I'll try to get into my posting mode again. Its like Im forgetting to write in my journal. Not good!
love love,
A
p.s. Preston is in the white bandana. Heres a picture of him before we buzzed his hair, during, and after. He's a cutie & he looks super good with either hair style. I love you Preston!

No comments: