Friday, May 22, 2009

SUMMER '09!

OH MY GOSH, I just had my very last day of junior high ever yesterday!
I get to go to the big Moutain View NEXT YEAR! Its in a matter of months its so close!

Honestly, Im not focussed on how much Im gonna miss Stapley right now. I am looking at my future & cannot wait to see what's gonna happen! I am so optimistic, Im not scared. Everyone is so nervouse for high school & Im counting down the days it seems! I can't wait to get my sophmore friends back, driving, & dating. Im growing up so fast. My mom has never been the type of mom who cries when they're kids get on the bus for their first days of school, but now that my sister has GRADUATED high school & is leaving us for Brigham Young University in Provo, she really is getting sad. All my friends are so sad to see their siblings go. It hasn't hit me yet, but once she really leaves me, I know its going to be so hard.
Within in these past months, Brooklyn has become one of my best friends. I hope I can spend alot of time with her this summer before she leaves because I want to have the best of memories with her before she leaves. She left me speechless at graduation. She gave an amazing speech, I cheered so loud. I have never been more proud of her. I am so lucky I get to call her my sister. She's too legit to quit.

Anyways! I am so excited for this summer. I am so relieve to get out of Stapley! Im so excited to make more friends. Ah! Hooray! My summer consists of: Youth Conference, Girls Camp, Coronado, Newport, Utah, EFY, the lake, & maybe Mexico! This summer is going to be so great. I cannot wait till it really starts! It still hasn't hit me that Im done with school..its so weird! No more Stapley?! It went by so fast...
love love,
A

No comments: