Sunday, May 17, 2009

MAEAB

Madi, Alex, Emily, Abby & Brittlyn.
This my group of girls. They are my bestfriends. I spend every weekend with them. I tell them everything. They know me like no one else. We always have each others backs. We are sisters. Our parents call us all their other daughters. They love me for me. And most importantly, I trust them with anything!
This weekend we all went to our 9th grade dance together. Its the big end of the year party pretty much only its put on by the school & its PTO. They give out awards & they give us our yearbooks early. Then everyone just goes crazy & dances like there's no tomorrow!
Before we went, we all were thinking it was gonna be dumb & no one was gonna dance, but then we got there and EVERYONE was having fun! It was so unexpected because our class is so shy. Ha.
The theme was 70's. Alex & I dressed up before we went but then she decided to go to dinner before so she didn't drive with the rest of us there. Madi, Emily, Brittlyn & I got in crazy outfits ready to party. It was SO fun getting all dressed up!

I am sad to leave Stapley but I am so excited for this summer. I cannot wait to see how my life changes over these next few months as I prepare for the big Mountain View! I really hope I stay best friends with these girls throughout summer & the years of high school to follow.
love,
Abby PS-4 days till summer!

No comments: