Monday, July 6, 2009

Coronado

Basically, I love spending my 4th of July at the Del. I call that place 'heaven' to my friends. Its perfect there.
You don't have to get ready. You get so incredibley tan. You don't do anything except for lay on the glittery, sandy beach. You enjoy pina coladas as often as you'd like. Mootime is eaten every night. You're family is your only friends there. You can prune up your skin as much as you want as you sit in the hot tub for hours on end. You take cute family pictured that always turn out marvelous. You get even cuter shirts that are ALWAYS extremley comfortable. You watch fireworks on the golf course above the bay.
It honestly can't get better.
I LOVE THAT PLACE!
It bums me out that I only get to go once a year...but it makes it that much better to look forward too.
I had a great time this year. It went by WAY to fast. Thank you Mom, Dad, & the Norbergs for making this all possible for yet, another year. What does this make...15? And still going.
I love everyone who went & was pleased to have the company of the Demkes.
I cannot wait to go back next year.
Yet another perfect 4th of July!
love,
A

No comments: