Sunday, July 12, 2009

Utah

We drove up to Utah Friday morning with the whole family, minus Brooklyn. The drive went fast-sleeping the whole way makes everything a whole lot quicker.
When I come up here, the weather is ALWAYS beautiful! It seriously is amazing up in Park City. 75degrees, mmmmm.
Brooklyn's friend, Jake Collins, has been hanging out with us this passed weekend. He's super nice, always willing to help! He turns in his papers next Friday! How exciting. He's like our brother. I love him.
Well, tomorrow, my crazy summer begins!
I go to EFY tomorrow, at BYU, in Provo, with Rachey. I am seriously so excited! This year will be ultra fantastic since I'll be with my sister.

So this week, EFY. July 13-18.
Get on a plane the 18th & head back to AZ.
From the 20-23, I am at 4th level girls camp.
The day I get BACK from girls camp, I fly back up to Utah.
We drive home from Utah the 1st.
I need to be back to AZ by the 2nd so I can head up to Cross Country camp in Seattle.
Im there till the 6th.
Then we have one weekend & school starts the 10th!
Busy-Busy summer ahead of me.
love,
A

ALSO-here are some of the family pictures we take every year in Coronado. They seriously turned out GREAT! Best pictures yet.

No comments: