Saturday, October 24, 2009

Loves

since i did such a depressing post on things i hate, (well im assuming most people thought it was depressing) im going to post on some things I absolutley LOVE. most of them are girly things, but Im sure they work for alot of people...

1: I absoutely, times a million, love it when people play with my hair. I honestly dont care who it is, as long as their hands are clean. Every time im with my friend Emily Clifford, she plays with my hair till i fall asleep. Awh, heaven.

2: Although my older sister Brooklyn think she started the techno trend in our family, she most definitely didn't. i've listened to techno forever & have been constantly shut down by brooklyn for it...untill she moved to byu & now everyone listens to it. Yes--I love techno music. Half of the time, i dont even know the words. I love all the weird beats they put in there. And the best part about it is, its just like crazy music. Just fun to jump around too & all that good stuff. probably my most favorite techno song of all time is "san fransisco dreaming" by the global deejays ft. benassi. It is my favorite. my good friend, Monson Cowley introduced me to it & i solute him.

3: The world has changed & technology has advanced. I love picture messages. Most of the time, its funny pictures of my friends doing something weird that just makes me laugh out loud. Other times its of me & my friends capturing cute moments together & they just are sending that to tell me they love me. I love my friends & their awesome picture messages<3

4: i love to dance. I dont care if im not technically up there with how good people are these days...but every time i hear music, i cannot sit still. Even if its the most calm song in the whole entire world, I gotta get up and dance. you could definitely say its my passion.

5: people have different ways to express themselves, one of mine is photography. Its the way that i look at life differently. When i look through a lense, i see the small things & stop focussing on the big things. Photography is my go-to. It gets me. When im frusterated, i just snap photos & it honestly gives me such a relief. Just know that if you're making me in charge of the photos that night, or for that event, or whatever, except hundreds of pictures. Seriously. me & an a lense go insane together...

6: along with the picture messaging, i love when i get random texts from people telling them they love me. especially when im having a bad day or i really miss that person, it makes you feel so good. like i got one from my mom & dad the other day after my meet (which i did horrible at btw) and it just made me feel so good! Im so glad i have parents who care.

7: I love writing in my journal. No one has read my journal, nor will ever read my journal. I write in it everyday. i write all my thoughts and secrets about everything in there. along with photo, its like my go-to. So girls gossip, its part of who we are. And instead of sprending gossip, i just write it in my journal so then I feel like i've told someone when i really havent. That way if i need to talk about it, i just tell my journal & he doesn't tell anyone! wow, i just realized, it sounds like i act like he's alive...i dont. i think?

Love,
A

No comments: