Monday, October 19, 2009

Truth

ok, so everyone has their pet peeves but I just put mine on a list today while I was at school. I must admit, I am guily of alot of these...but for some odd reason they bug me when other people do that? hmmm. hypocrite. anyways, here we go.

1: i hate my school's bell. it scares me every time it goes off! i literally jump out of my seat everytime i hear it. today, my pencil flew 2 seats in front of me & hit some poor girl in the back of the head!

2: i hate it when people read over my shoulder. no matter what they're reading. i.cannot.take.it. its selfish, but can't you just get your own?

3: i hate it when people don't believe you when you're telling the truth! it sucks. because the one time you lie, they think you lie all the time. but hey, lying is some times necessary. like if your friend asks about a surprise birthday for them? yeah. you gotta lie or you totally ruin the fun for everyone!

4: i hate getting out of the shower without a matt their to dry me feet off. i mean, we already don't have a shower door as is it. so outside of our shower, we ALWAYS have a puddle. i mean always! then when i get out & i step in it, all cold...not cool. so totally not cool.

5: i hate it when you're writing & your lead is so thin it just keeps breaking over & over. like seriously...this shouldn't happen. its a freakin' pencil!

6: i know im not the only one who hates this (especially teenagers) but i absolutely hate one word text messages. or when they don't abbreviate their text messages. oh man! drives me up the wall!

7: no one likes everyone. its part of life. you're going to meet people you don't like & its fine. we all know that. but you don't need to give them dirty looks. no matter how much they may deserve them. i mean, just don't look at all. you already don't like them...isn't that enough?

8: i cannot stand it when people poke me. taps on the shoulder are fine. but the annoying, usually tickelish poke is not cool. key word: annoying.

9: girls, this ones for you. when you shave your legs for a super important occasion, like a meet, & then realize you missed a spot. after you're already out of the house is the worst! then you forget about it & then realize 3days later there is an extra long patch. i always feel like a freak when that happens...

10: worst of the worst. i cannot stand it when people use you for other people or other things. i get that i have the most gorgeous best friends ever. i get that. like do you think im blind? but boys dont have to be my friend to get my friends. its so stupid. they're nice. they might be a little shy, but they won't bite. talk to them if you want them. dont use me to get to them. ticks me off!


wow, sorry. i just rambled. whew. this post wasn't meant to be angry if anyone thought that! haha, im really a happy person. i swear!
Love,
A

No comments: