Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photo Shmoto

I take photography at school. Honestly, every photographer thinks their stuff is the greatest. i can't say i disagree. but mark mabry is my all time idol! His Reflections of Christ shoot is amazing. not only did I get to see his amazing exhibit, but Clyde Bawden, the music director of it all, is in my ward. We had a discussion from Mark & music by Clyde. yes, i am in love love love love love love with both of their work. it inspired me. Really. Mark told us his journey about how he changed so his pictures would come out right. he told us he tries to capture emotion in every shot he took.
I listened to everything he said that night probably more than the rest of the congregation. photo=my lyyyyyyyfe.
here are some shots that i took for my photo class. We were supposed to be capturing motion. then we had to make it look simple, therefore the black & white. I definitely have more than this. like i've mentioned, i go to TOWN with my camera, but here is some of my ultimate favs. thank you desert devlis gymnasts! I cannot wait to shoot you in the competition season.
xoxo,
Abby




ps-sorry they arent enlarging when you click on them like they're supposed to.

No comments: