Monday, December 21, 2009

7.

Here's a few little things that's been goin' on recently:
1) got all my christmas shopping done! 100% final. WOOOO! i got a present to my dad from rachel & i. i got my mom the most outrageous present ever. (i think i'm more excited to see her open that, then to open my own christmas presents!) Annnnd i got my secret santa 2 awesome gifts. Seriously--I am obsessed with giving gifts.
2) I really like this boy. I mean....................what?
3) my girl friends rock my world. They make me laugh so hard! We constantly are doing something funny & i just love it.
4) I asked that one boy to sadies! His name is tyler johnson. No, he isn't the one i have a huge crush on, he's basically my best guy friend. there's a picture of us right underneath. I got a 12pack of mountain dew & wrote letters on my name on the bottom of them. I said "Hey Tyler, i would climb MOUNTAINS to DEW the sadies dance with YOU!" he texted me about 10 minutes after i asked saying he is stoked to go with me! I was totally worried because he's a senior & i thought he might be annoyed? but he wasn't! He even called me later & said "you have no idea how fun this is going to be! we're going to have so much fun. everyone will be insanely jealous!" tis true.
5) I just found out i'm spending new years at the Roaches' house again! wooohooo! love the roaches. love their house.
6) another thing i just heard, I'm spending christmas eve with my aunt julie & all of her family. SO STOKED! julie is one of my most favorite aunts ever. literally, awesome is written all over her.
7) last, but not least, CHRISTMAS
IS IN 4 FREAKIN' DAYS!
BOOOYAH!

My life is better than yours!
love,
A

No comments: