Saturday, December 19, 2009

Celebrate Good Times, COME ON!

and a good moment to celebrate would be
THAT FINALS ARE OVVVVVVER!

ahhhhhhhh yeah!
no more stress.
no more loss of sleep cramming.
no more time managing.
nothing! NONE. i am over with finals--officially!
Pretty much rocked those finals' worlds.
I pwn'd my science & got an 82%. i pretty much dogged that class the whole year. aka, sucked it up! science is SO hard! I seriously cannot remember anything that is taught in that class. it's definitely a 'in one ear & out the other' kind of class.
My math final was a piece of cake. afterall, it's my easiest class. but i got an 86% on the final. i felt like i should've gotten better, but i'm still happy with it!
So be prepared to have your mind blown. I got 100 FREAKIN' PERCENT on my photo final! BOOOOOOOYAH! i am boss.
Now i have a confession i need to make. we took a final on this book called 'Lord Of the Flies' for english. it was 110 question! stressed me out so bad. Anyways...for me, i have to enjoy reading the book for it to actually make an imprint on my brain. And i did NOT enjoy this book. So i just didn't read it. like at all. I read chapters 1 & 2, that's it. I hated it. we talked about what we read in class for 2 weeks straight, but i just could not get myself to read it. Sooooooooo it was the night before the test & i looked up summaries of the book on spark notes. uh what? i mean i read it online? no. that'd be lies. i looked up summaries of each chapter. I ended up rockin' the final though with an 82%! ha! I definitely do NOT reccomend doing that, but i hated that book.
ps-please don't be mad mom!
At the end of the semesters, seminary classes usually do something special because some times kids get their schedules switched around. i had the best class ever! I'm serious. although none of my bessssst friends were in it, i loved it. I love everyone in it. My teacher? Brupp is what we call him. Brother & rupp (his last name) combined into one. yeaaaaaah, he was ultra chill awesomeness. everyone wrote compliments anomously & then we read them as a class on the last day. Loved it. So sweet. Everyone tried to be semi-deep which was very rare for my hour. whatever though, they were fun. Oh & Brupp has insaaaaaaaaane guitar skills. he sang & played us these songs he wrote for his siblings & i basically melted. they were thee cutest songs you've ever heard. I worship his musical talent!
Last but not least, the dreaded cross country final. an 800M sprint on the track. Oh shoot me in the foot, so hard. my time was very poor to what it should've been but i'm not complaining. I tried. I just KNOW i could've gone sooooo much faster.

Well last night, my other best friends came over & we celebrated not having finals. Awesomeness. Not kidding. i love brimley, emily, & mindy. Brimley Maree Pothier is my new go-to person. I tell her EVERYTHING! Emily clifford has been there for me for years. I still tell her everything because she just gets it. she is an awesome friend! Mindy Marsh is my 'twin' so people say. I love her. she's always helping me make the right choices & overall, she's just an amazing person.

We kind of had a girls night last night for a little while & we made videos which i'll have to post later...but seriously, they.are.amazing! I LOVE THEM! they got my back & that is huuuuuuuge for me. Yeah, so i basically have like 7 best friends? Whatever. it's chill. brittlyn, alyssa, kami, emily, brimley, mindy, em cliff. those be muh home girls<3
love,
A
ps-sorry this was so incredibley long & you got bored. if not, i hope you enjoyed it! i'll try to cut down on the length next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

abby!!! i love you!! im so glad im one of your besties!!! love ya!!!