Thursday, December 17, 2009

Percentages?

I hate finals. I've gotten 2 down. one-english. Shoot me in the foot. it was so hard! my teacher is insane. 110 questions? Really? no. not cool. Good thing i totally dominated after studying for hours on it last night. chyeah buddy!
Believe it or not, cross country has a final. A freakin' time trial. grr. hate those 2 words in the same sentence. Seriously--so intimidating. We had the choice of either running an 800m sprint, or 1 mile. almost all of the girls chose the 800m sprint.
I did this event in track last year, which means i should know what i'm doing. Buuuuut i've got to take into consideration that I was injured for 80% of the track season. hmm. Stupid quad.
Anyways! I TOTALLY forgot what i was doing. i saved too much, i didn't get a good start, etc. totally depressed. My time was 2 minutes & 50 seconds. literally terrible from what it was last year! Whatever. you just gotta walk it out...

i'm only a sophomore & i'm already 100% convinced that finals are the worst thing ever. I don't want to do my other 3 tomorrow.
i am stressed out.
i am broken out.
i am freaking out.
all of the above is what happens when I get extremely nervous. Oh boo-hoo. i don't like high school.
love,
A

1 comment:

Radhy said...

enjoy it......go go go