Sunday, December 13, 2009

Joyous!

there is exactly 12 days till Christmas! wooooohooooo!
Not gonna lie, i got the best presents for my family ever. I got my family secret santa an awesome gift! Super cutie. My mom's gift is going to BLOW HER MIND! My dad's gift is from me & Rachel. he's gonna dig it. He'll be surprised.
I still have to buy my extended Funk Family secret santa gift. I'll get him something good.
Anyways--life is currently good. what's new there? ha.

I'm sooooo nervous about asking this kid to Sadies, you have no idea!

I can't wait to have Brooklyn home. I can't wait to be back up, skiing in Utah with my whole family. I can't wait to go to the Huish's during Christmas break & laugh with Julie about Victoria Beckham. I miss the Huish's so badly! Oh man, I cannot wait to see the Nichols. I saw them at Thanksgiving time, but spending Christmas day with them is just like magic. This month has lots of exciting stuff going on! YAY!

A new thing i wanted to try, telling you what my current favorite music song, album, or artist is at the moment. Although nothing beats christmas music, it's even better when its sung by T-Swizzle. aka, taylor swift. Check out her holiday album. b-e-a-u-tiful!
oh! and I'm going to watch Frolo Zaharis, aka Lauren Zaharis in the nutcracker tonight. tradition.
love,
A

No comments: