Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whoa.

so that last post was a little scarey...anywho! I got some news for my readers.
As you all know, it was just christmas the other day. Nothing beats a white christmas & I'm serious. We've came up to our Utah house the past 5 years to celebrate christmas & I couldn't picture it any other way. Seriously. THE BEST!

I bet you're all dying to hear about these awesome presents i got my family. I guess i can reveal my secrets now that christmas is over & done with. Hmmm. let's start off with my dad's. I got him new cologne that is to die for delicious. I'm not kidding. it's sooooooo yummy. I got my secret santa, aka Rachel, some earrings from my aunt's adorable boutique. Also, i got her some rub on juicy couture perfume. Mmmm, love juicy. Last but not least, my mom's present. I know a lot of girls might think this present is a little strange to be getting a mom because they usually want pots & pans or lotions, but my mom is most definitely different.
i got her front row seats to the
Black Eyed Peas concert!
she was dying when she opened them. Basically, best christmas present ever. AND I'M GOING WITH HER! i am so freakin' stoked i cannot even put it in to writing. You don't even know how long my mom & I have been waiting for them to go on tour. It's seriously ridiculous.

Well, i love christmas & it totally bums me out that it can just end in a matter of hours. Tear. Now we have new years to look forward too! ALSO, the nichols family is on their way up here as we speak & I couldn't be more happy to see them! I'm going to head off to the slopes for about an hour. afterall, i didn't do anything but the gym yesterday. Merry late Christmas! And happy NEW YEAR!
from Park City, Utah,
Abigail

No comments: